[Wg-uma] #scenario roundup as of today

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Sep 8 14:14:45 PDT 2009

The scenarios are coming in hot and heavy...  Domenico has just
submitted into the wiki document a "loan request" scenario (another
one I forgot, since he sent it to me first in private email!), and I
invite you all to do the same with yours.

If you're interested to see what changes are being made to the
document over time, you can always set a "watch" on the page (log in,
then select "Watch" under the "Tools" menu on the right).

	Eve