[Wg-uma] Agenda for UMA telecon 2009-09-10

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Sep 8 12:06:16 PDT 2009

Please note the slightly unusual time for the meeting.  If this helps
with the telecon bridge, we'll use it going forward.  However, I'm
getting increasingly suspicious of the FreeConferenceCall service (I
was on a different call today that we completely gave up on after 10
minutes because of severe problems).  If you have a bridge to offer,
even if it's caller-paid, please let me know.

Also please note that I do record it when people send regrets, and
will use this as a mitigating fact when considering making people non-
voting. :-)  So if you're a voting participant and you know you can't
make it, please do drop me a line ahead of time.

And if you're working on scenarios, please get them uploaded by
tonight for them to be considered for meeting discussion time!

Thanks,

	Eve