[Wg-uma] #scenario roundup as of today

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Sep 8 11:54:46 PDT 2009

Thank you!  It was an "oops" on my part not to include your document's
contributions.  Maybe we can spend a little offline time, you and I,
analyzing potential close matches between your document and our list.

It was also an oops for me to forget this action item taken by Michael
last time...

"Create a scenario, or a use case off the Calendar scenario, that
explores the need for entity #4 to approach the other entities in the
context of some unique entity #5"

	Eve