[Wg-uma] #scenario roundup as of today

Maciej Machulak m.p.machulak at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Sep 8 11:43:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

It's great we have some many use case scenarios! :) I do apologise I have not been able to extract use case scenarios from my document and put them on the Wiki yet. However, I do hope that those use cases are included in our discussion.

>From the list provided, I'll be happy to work more (champion) on the following scenarios:
1) Showing need for infrequent (vs. every-time) requests by an SP for AM to grant access
2) A user selling access to data
3) Authorizing access to a set of multiple resources hosted on distributed SPs

Cheers,
Maciej