[Wg-uma] ER scenario for consideration

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Sep 7 13:27:50 PDT 2009

This is definitely a legitimate scenario, and in fact some of the
folks working on electronic healthcare issues at Kantara had
encouraged me strongly to include various related orgs as potential
liaisons for exactly this reason. I have been hoping to get the folks
working on ProjectHData.org (especially Gerry Beuchelt) actively
involved here because they are focusing on *lightweight* solutions to
accelerate progress in the EHR area, so I will point him to your
suggestion...

	Eve

eve at xmlgrrl.com