[Wg-uma] Terminology and identity (!) progress

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Sep 5 08:36:45 PDT 2009

Here is a link to those historical diagrams I was referring to.  In
the end, I decided not to update them, but to let them stand on their
own as windows into our early thinking, along with providing "modern"
commentary.

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Historical+Materials

BTW, I'm by no means ignoring Joe's really important post further in
the thread -- just want to take more time to digest it, and also I
think the diagrams may speak to some of the points...

(There are a few more diagrams I create a long, long time ago, when I
was first exposed to feed-based VRM and the "Mine!" concept, that I
can also share.  They focus on classifying (1) types of data that
might be subject to management in the way we're talking about, and (2)
user and system interfaces that might be needed for to solve the
problem out to its edges.  I'll add those to this same page when I get
a few more minutes free.)

	Eve

Eve Maler
eve at xmlgrrl.com