[Wg-uma] URGENT Re: Call for votes: approval of August meeting minutes

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Thu Sep 3 11:35:20 PDT 2009

Am 03.09.2009 um 20:24 schrieb Eve Maler:

> We have a way of doing approximately that, by my making some people
> non-voting if they haven't attended two consecutive meetings.  In
> this case, since I started the ballot with all participants having
> voting status, I made the problem harder!  But now I'm better
> informed about the rules, and in future will be aggressive about
> doing the non-voting trick.  So, my apologies for having done things
> non-optimally.

But does that mean in turn that you'd better attend the telcos if you
want to keep your voting status? So a mailing list only participation
wouldn't work?
Or could you abstain all the time then?

(now a recording would help here of course and I would very much like
it to have one for transparency reasons. If some companies cannot copy
with that they apparently have to change ;-) )

-- Christian

Tel: +49 241 400 730 0                           E-Mail cs at comlounge.net