[Wg-uma] URGENT Re: Call for votes: approval of August meeting minutes

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Sep 3 11:24:33 PDT 2009

We have a way of doing approximately that, by my making some people
non-voting if they haven't attended two consecutive meetings.  In this
case, since I started the ballot with all participants having voting
status, I made the problem harder!  But now I'm better informed about
the rules, and in future will be aggressive about doing the non-voting
trick.  So, my apologies for having done things non-optimally.

For what it's worth, the current tally of YES's on the four ballots is
10 (or more):

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Meetings+and+Minutes

	Eve

Eve Maler