[Wg-uma] Call for votes: approval of August meeting minutes

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Sep 3 10:35:02 PDT 2009

It does matter, and I will record your vote this time and change your
status for next time.  Thanks!

To everyone: you have until 23:59 GMT (4:59pm Pacific time) until
today to vote.  We're at about the halfway mark.  I will send another
note about some rule interpretations we made in the call today that
may affect your choices on this matter...

	Eve