[Wg-uma] Proposed: Location scenario to replace Photo Set one

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Thu Sep 3 00:20:23 PDT 2009

Hi Trent, I take your point about terminology - but for me it is what
it is for a very specific reason. This model is primarily a VRM tool,
i.e. in classic Doc parlance it is about building capability (in this
case just education) on the side of the individual that will
utlimately help organisations do what they are currently attempting to
do in a sub-optimal manner. So for me, the term's 'My Data' and 'Our
Data' are deliberately simplistic and friendly to the individual
perspective - and thus not aimed at organisations.

That said, i'll be spending some time on this model and going to the
next level with it before the Kantara meeting - so maybe my update
will include a meta data layer to allow organisations to view it in
their own context.

I'll ping the group with an update when i've done so.

Cheers

Iain

Iain Henderson