[Wg-uma] Details on F2F meeting next Monday

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Oct 28 20:56:11 EDT 2009

The kind folks at the Computer History Museum and the IIW organizers
have made available the Boole room for our meeting next Monday.  We
will have wifi and a projector.  My records show that we have the
following planned attendees:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Meetings+and+Minutes

"Hasan, Iain, George?, Maciej, Eve, Michael, Jeff S., Paul B., Peter?,
Gregg K.?, Tom H. (partial)"

If you are planning to attend and have not yet told me, please do so.
And if you are a lurker (you're subscribed to our list but haven't
signed our group participation agreement form) who is interested in
attending, please contact me ASAP.  Any attendees must fill out the
GPA form if they want to speak up in the meeting.

I will have paper copies of the form on-site for walk-up attendees,
but it's MUCH better if you fill it out beforehand:

http://signup.kantarainitiative.org/?selectedGroup=11

Any questions, just yell!  See y'all soon.

eve at xmlgrrl.com