[Wg-uma] Welcome! First meeting!

Eve Maler Eve.Maler at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 30 07:42:34 PDT 2009

I think we have some new folks on the list by now.  Let's leave the
first-meeting doodle poll open just a little longer -- please respond
by tomorrow, and I'll send out the winning time over the weekend.

In the meantime, if would be great if everyone could introduce
themselves on the list and say a bit about their interest in the UMA
work.  I've probably said enough in forums such as my blog:

http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog/categories/protectserve/

...so, now you folks have at it. :)

Best,

	Eve

On 24 Jul 2009, at 12:25 PM, Eve Maler wrote:

> Hello, and welcome to the new Kantara User-Managed Access Work
> Group.  It's great to have you all on board.
>
> Our first order of business is to figure out a time to meet.  Given
> summer holiday schedules and the Catalyst conference next week, this
> may be a trick to accomplish, but let's try our best.  I suggest
> that we find a once-only time slot for now, and then do a more
> serious inquiry about regular meeting times later.
>
> To that end, I have created a Doodle poll to help us figure out
> meeting #1.  Can you respond right away? -- it takes only a minute.
> (Note that the poll knows about timezones, so make sure your display
> is set for the correct one.)  If you will be away on an extended
> holiday, feel free to drop me private email letting me know dates/
> parameters.
>
> http://doodle.com/vntza5cagasyt6xt
>
> Stay tuned for more info.  And please note that our home on the web
> going forward is here:
>
> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Home
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> 	Eve (your interim chair)

Eve Maler                                          eve.maler @ sun.com
Emerging Technologies Director                    cell +1 425 345 6756
Sun Microsystems Identity Software                www.xmlgrrl.com/blog