[Wg-uma] UMA BOF at Burton Catalyst?

Eve Maler Eve.Maler at Sun.COM
Sat Jul 25 08:57:31 PDT 2009

How many of you folks are planning to be at next week's Catalyst
conference?  I'm actually presenting briefly on ProtectServe at
Monday's Concordia workshop, and will turn that into a bit of an UMA
group advertisement.  If you're there, give a wave...

Perhaps we can do an "UMA BOF" at some point -- unofficial but fun and
maybe even productive.  I'm free any day but Tuesday for lunch.  Let
me know your availability/interest.

	Eve

Eve Maler                                          eve.maler @ sun.com
Emerging Technologies Director                    cell +1 425 345 6756
Sun Microsystems Identity Software                www.xmlgrrl.com/blog