[Wg-uma] Budget request items

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Aug 29 16:28:31 PDT 2009

I sent an initial budget request to the Kantara budget prep committee,
with two items:

1. Supplemental funding for prototype/testing code - guesstimate $15K
2. Joint user research efforts with other groups - no guesstimate,
just a general expression of interest

And in return, I was asked for more details...  In our meeting this
week, I wonder if we can spend some time on at least #1.  Does it make
sense to focus solely on development of a validator, if we think this
is on the critical path to success?  If so, do any of our folks who
have expressed implementation interest want to tackle this at least in
part?  Can we get thoughts on overall effort from those who are
skilled at doing such estimates?

Thanks,

eve at xmlgrrl.com