[Wg-uma] Google Wave scenarios (was Re: Proposed: Location scenario to replace Photo Set one)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Aug 28 07:24:16 PDT 2009

Thanks very much for this take.  I looked at the federation protocol
when this was all announced, but couldn't actually make heads or tails
of it :-), and anyway, having the f-word in the title is no guarantee
that what's being federated is identities, or that authorization is
being done...

My hope is that, if wave stuff is resource-oriented, it *should* be
amenable to UMA protection just like anything else, but it would be
cool if we could maybe generate a Wave scenario and then work with
those folks to validate it.  I reached out to Ben Laurie on
ProtectServe and then UMA, since we'd had quite a few "feed-based VRM"
discussions mid-last year, but I don't think our work is really on his
radar.

	Eve