[Wg-uma] Call for votes: approval of August meeting minutes

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Aug 27 16:44:19 PDT 2009

This email contains four ballots for your consideration, all dealing
with approving the minutes of our first month's worth of meetings.
Since we have a large number of group participants but not everyone
can make it to all of the telecons, I urge everyone who is on our
roster:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Participant+Roster

...to take this opportunity to review the minutes and ensure they are
in order.  (Note: Anyone who joins the group after this mail hits the
archives can't vote on these ballots.)

Each ballot requires a simple majority (15 of 28) to pass.  Please
reply, to the list or to me directly, with your votes; if you vote NO
in any case, please supply a rationale to facilitate resolution.  The
deadline is Thursday, 3 Sep 2009, 23:59 UTC (4:59pm U.S. Pacific time):

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=3&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0

1. Do you approve the minutes of UMA telecon 2009-08-06?
    http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-06

YES or NO?

2. Do you approve the minutes of UMA telecon 2009-08-13?
    http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-13

YES or NO?

3. Do you approve the minutes of UMA telecon 2009-08-20?
    http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-20+%28quorate%29

YES or NO?

4. Do you approve the minutes of UMA telecon 2009-08-27?
    http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-27+%28focus%29

YES or NO?

Thanks,

eve at xmlgrrl.com