[Wg-uma] Use Case Scenarios

Maciej Machulak m.p.machulak at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Aug 27 05:17:05 PDT 2009

Hi Hasan,

Thanks for your email. It's great you're interested in the document!

As Eve has already gone through some of the scenarios in the document, I shall try to extract her comments and remarks. I'll extract issues important in each use case as well. I'll then add those use cases which have distinctive features to the Wiki. We can then either leave those use cases or simply extend already existing use cases. What do you think about that?

Anyway, I'll be happy if people can comment on some use cases and either extract issues which are there or come up with new ones based on some of those use cases :) I'm really looking forward to contributing well to the UMA work.

Cheers,
Maciej