[Wg-uma] Use Case Scenarios

Hasan Ibne Akram akram.hasan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:17:53 PDT 2009

Dear Maceij,

Thanks for sending the documents out. Personally, I am certainly very
interested in them. Now the question is "how to incorporate the relevant
issues in our UMA use case document?"
What I would like to figure out first is, the similarities and commonalities
between the already added scenarios and your scenarios. In other words, how
to extract from your scenarios issues which are possibly within the scope of
UMA and has not yet been addressed? Do you have any comments to that?

Best regards,

Hasan