[Wg-uma] Use Case Scenarios

Maciej Machulak m.p.machulak at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Aug 25 14:44:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

The preliminary Use Cases Document had some mistakes so that use cases from sections 2.7, 2.8, 2.9 and 2.10 had to be rewritten. Therefore, those sections have some major changes.
If anyone's interested, the final draft is available at: http://www.trust-economics.org/maciejm/UseCasesFinalDraft.pdf

Cheers,
Maciej