[Wg-uma] VOTE REMINDER: ELECTRONIC BALLOT for leadership of User Managed Access WG--Please cast your vote by Aug. 18

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Aug 17 19:01:42 PDT 2009

Folks-- Please don't forget to send your ballot to staff or Britta
(cc'd)!  It's important to have significant participation in the vote
so we can dot the i's and cross the t's.  (Or discover that nobody, in
fact, wants the nominated names. :-)  The polls are open until Tuesday
night, Pacific time.

	Eve

eve at xmlgrrl.com