[Wg-uma] Regarding UMA face to face meeting

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Aug 15 08:56:10 PDT 2009

I added a new section to our Meetings and Minutes page:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Meetings+and+Minutes

...to capture the potential DIDW and IIW9 F2F opportunities. I believe
the IIW9 folks have moved their dates to Tue-Thu precisely to
accommodate co-located meetings, so I'll drop them a note to ask about
whether they have meeting rooms on offer for the Monday.

	Eve

eve at xmlgrrl.com