[Wg-uma] Draft minutes from UMA telecon 2009-08-13

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Aug 14 13:02:18 PDT 2009

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-13

Please take a look to see if I captured everything. Also note that the
next meeting time appears at the bottom:

Next Meeting: Quorate
	• Day: Thursday, 20 August 2009
	• Time: 9-10am PDT | 12noon-1pm EDT | 16:00-17:00 UTC (time chart)
	• Dial-In: +1-218-862-7200
	• Code: 987-632 (do not press #)

Please try and attend the next call so we can perhaps begin accepting
scenarios and use cases.  The notes from yesterday explain the
"quorate" vs. "focus" distinction, so please check that out.  In
preparation, perhaps we can start one email thread each for the
scenarios currently in the doc.

eve at xmlgrrl.com