[Wg-uma] Don't forget: leadership nominations due by today at 5pm Pacific time

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Aug 12 17:14:53 PDT 2009

One person who had nominated himself has taken two steps back for the
moment :-), since his availability starts later in the year.  So here
are the confirmed nominations that have been received to date:

• Chair: Eve Maler
• Vice-Chair: Paul Bryan
• Technical Spec Editor: Paul Bryan
• Use Cases Editor: Hasan Akram

You'll shortly be receiving electronic ballots from Britta Glade on
the Kantara staff, with instructions on how to fill it out and return
them.  We'll report on the results at our 20 Aug 2009 meeting, and at
tomorrow's meeting we'll have an opportunity to discuss any questions
you may have.

eve at xmlgrrl.com