[Wg-uma] Draft minutes from 6 Aug 2009 UMA group call

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Sun Aug 9 13:29:26 PDT 2009

Hi Eve,

Here are those links requested:

- 'flower diagram'/ personal data eco-system post

I'll have a drill down on this ready for the face to face meet in
September

- VPI capability requirements list (work in progress), see column 2

By all means post any questions on these to the list.

Regards

Iain

On 6 Aug 2009, at 23:20, Eve Maler wrote:

> Draft minutes are up, here:
>
>  http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-06
>
> And I've started an action item (and resolution) log, here on the
> main collection page for meeting minutes:
>
>  http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Meetings+and+Minutes
>
> Please let me know if you see anything amiss or if you have any
> questions/suggestions for making things better.  Now I have to get
> started on my action items!
>
> Thanks!

> eve at xmlgrrl.com

Iain Henderson
iain.henderson at mydex.org

This email and any attachment contains information which is private
and confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are
not an addressee, you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-
mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and then destroy it.