[Wg-uma] Meeting time and (new) length: okay?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Aug 6 22:42:48 PDT 2009

On today's call, we arranged to hold our second meeting at the same
starting time as last week, but to experiment with a 90-minute call
length next time, realizing that some people may not have that extra
half-hour free this time (or ever).  Since we had exactly 50%
representation of voting participants on today's call, we agreed that
I'd check on the list whether:

(a) The time slot is good in general:

• Day: Thursdays
• Time: 9am PDT | 12noon EDT | 16:00 UTC (time chart)
   Sample:
   http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=13&year=2009&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

(b) A 90-minute meeting every week is tenable

If either of these really doesn't work for you, or if you have further
thoughts on times and lengths, please write in ASAP.  In any case,
I've started an early agenda for our 13 Aug 2009 meeting here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-13

eve at xmlgrrl.com