[Wg-uma] Introductions

Paul C. Bryan email at pbryan.net
Wed Aug 5 16:43:02 PDT 2009

Allow myself to introduce... myself.

I'm Paul Bryan, an identity services architect at Sun Microsystems,
working on the OpenSSO and Jersey projects, currently implementing
first-class OAuth protocol support into our resource-oriented services.

I've been working closely with Eve Maler since the beginning of the
ProtectServe initiative, focusing on core protocol definition,
functional scope, security analysis as well as performing some
evangelical duties from time to time.

I'm strongly motivated to continue this work under the UMA banner,
moving from our conceptual design thus far to a practical
implementation. I look forward to working with all of you over the
following months!

Paul