[Wg-uma] Introductions

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Tue Aug 4 13:06:10 PDT 2009

Eve Maler schrieb:
> Ah, very interesting use case.  We may want to explore this in the
> context of the XRD work in OASIS and the OAuth-ified Discovery Service
> work in Kantara (two of the potential liaisons mentioned in the charter)...

Sure, the discovery part might be done with XRD and such (and I actually
should find out how to track progress of XRD) but the authorization of
multiple services is of course left. But I also do not see the discovery
process as such a big problem, mainly you can point a site to your XRD
or XRDS document and if everything is in there that should do it. One
might of course add the one or other indirection to make it more
flexible if really needed.

What exactly is meant bei the "OAuth-ified Discovery Service work in
Kantara"?

-- Christian

email: info at comlounge.net
fon: +49-241-4007300