[Wg-uma] First UMA telecon: 6 Aug 2009 at 9 PT/noon ET/5 UK/6 CET...

Eve Maler Eve.Maler at Sun.COM
Sun Aug 2 21:20:44 PDT 2009

Thanks to all who filled out the doodle poll.  Here is the winning
time slot (note that this is not intended to be a regular/repeating
time just yet):

• Thursday, 6 August 2009
• 9-10am PDT | noon-1pm EDT | 16:00-17:00 UTC | 5-6pm UK | 6-7pm CET
   http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=6&year=2009&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2
• US toll number: +1-218-862-7200
• Attendee code: 987632 (do not follow with "#" symbol as it may cause
the code not to be recognized)

The agenda can be found here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-08-06

Here's an agenda snapshot that may change as we get closer to the date.

• Introductions
• Kantara procedures review
• Leadership balloting
• Future meeting schedule

Group participants (those who have the ability to post to this list
and contribute to our output) are listed on this page:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Participant+Roster

Thanks very much to Diego, who bravely went first in introducing
himself on the list. :-)  It would be great if everyone could
similarly pen a quick note before we get on the phone together.  This
will help us be efficient in getting the work off the ground.

Thanks, and talk to you on Thursday,

	Eve

Eve Maler                                          eve.maler @ sun.com
Emerging Technologies Director                    cell +1 425 345 6756
Sun Microsystems Identity Software                www.xmlgrrl.com/blog