[WG-P3] [P3-WG] Notes from 15 November 2012 meeting

Colin Soutar email at colinsoutar.com
Thu Nov 15 14:58:55 EST 2012

Hi -

The notes from today's call are posted at:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/P3Wg+Meeting+Notes+2012
-11-15

Note that the only item that we discussed was the PAC development, and the
outcome was that:

"Peter Capek has graciously offered to take the PAC document to the next
stage, by incorporating and expanding upon the notes collected to date into
a document that can be commented upon by the general group. We are still
soliciting an editor for this document in the longer term - Peter has
indicated that he would step aside beyond this next stage if there is
someone with a strong interest to take on the editor role."

Best regards,

Colin

email at colinsoutar.com

416 358 1431