[WG-P3] Meeting reminder, Agenda, and CALL for EDITOR - P3WG Telecon Thursday 15 November 2012 8hPT/11h ET/15h UTC

Colin Soutar email at colinsoutar.com
Wed Nov 14 14:19:46 EST 2012

Hi –

Please find enclosed the proposed agenda for tomorrow’s call.

As a follow up to our last call, I have compiled the drafting notes to date on the PAC discussions and these are enclosed.   We are actively seeking an editor who could dedicate some time to incorporating these notes into the Privacy Assessment Criteria document, to advance the Kantara assessment criteria for the FICAM Trust Framework Provider Adoption Process, as the first deliverable.

Thanks,

Colin

P3WG Meeting 15 November 2012