[WG-P3] P3WG meeting / OASIS PMRM slides

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:16:47 EDT 2012

All,

In lieu of the telecon yesterday, I reviewed Gershon's presentation.  It
prompted me to inquire, "Can we define what information needs to be kept
private?"

Various organization have made various attempts to define PI and PII, but I
don't think that any of them are sufficient to allow us to agree on what
attributes constitute either.  Will we know PI/PII when we see it?

I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with a definition that they
believe would allow us to discern whether any particular attribute falls
into either category.

Thank you.

Jeff

stollman.j at gmail.com
1 202.683.8699

Truth never triumphs — its opponents just die out.
Science advances one funeral at a time.
                                    Max Planck