[WG-P3] REGISTRATION OPEN: Joint IAWG, HIAWG, P3WG, AMDG meeting Aug 7-8 @ Crystal City (DC Metro, USA)

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Jul 11 12:32:20 EDT 2012

Hello,

As we have previously discussed the joint meeting of the IAWG, HIAWG, P3WG
and AMDG is confirmed.  Please register ASAP as space is limited!  We look
forward to the event!

Registration: http://kantarameetingassurance.eventbrite.com/

Thanks to our gracious hosts, Surescripts, for providing the space and
connectivity for the event!

Purpose - The purpose of this meeting is to coordinate activities of each
Work Group regarding Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance programs. Each
group shares a common task in terms of evolving the Kantara Initiative
Identity Assurance programs. However, each group also has a specific area
of interest: Assurance in general, Healthcare and Privacy. To ensure
consistency across the Work Groups they have decided to meet together to
information share and advance their work tracks.

Meeting Details:
    •    Dates: August 6 is a leadership meeting. August 7-8 is open to all
Participants (as space allows)
    •    Draft Agenda: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/vYGXAw
    •    Food and Beverage: Details will be provided to the registrants
prior to the meeting
    •    Social Event: Details will be provided to the registrants prior to
the meeting
    •    Lodging: see registration page

Best Regards,

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012