[WG-P3] FW: [WG-IDAssurance] WORKING DRAFTS - Re: Kantara IAF Value Proposition/Outreach Paper draft

Colin Soutar email at colinsoutar.com
Tue Jul 3 08:52:21 EDT 2012

FYI -

IAWG is currently preparing an IAF Value Proposition document to discuss
with a broad range of sector representatives, and P3WG's work on the
development and maintenance of PAC is cited therein.

We will have our ad hoc call this Thursday to continue working through the
PAC, then next week (12th July) Gershon will be presenting an update on the
OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model.   I was thinking that we should
take the bulk of the subsequent Plenary call on the 26th July to review the
four presentations that we have had to date, alongside an update on the PAC,
and assess if there are any tweaks we would like to apply to our liaison
activities, or to the trajectory of the PAC development.

Best regards,

Colin