[WG-P3] ... one more time, with feeling! ...

Faut, Nathan E nfaut at kpmg.com
Wed Dec 12 13:16:17 EST 2012

All -
My apologies.
I am reliably informed that the image I previously enclosed did not come across.

So ... here is a link that will get you there instead -

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmmda/2012/tmmda121211.gif

-Nathan
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Nathan Faut
Manager, Risk Consulting, Federal
KPMG LLP
1676 International Drive
Suite 1200
Mclean, VA 22102
office: 703-286-6883
at PBGC: 202-326-4000 ext. 3845
mobile: 301-335-2656

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.