[WG-P3] P3 Agenda: Thursday, Dec 1st, 2011 : Last Call of The Year

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:40:01 EST 2011

Hello, everyone!

The Privacy and Public Policy working group of the Kantara Initiative
will hold its next telecon this Thursday, Dec 1st, 2011 (Friday  in
Asia/Pacific)  08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 15:00 UT /16h  CET.

Exciting call this week.   Dan Combs will be presenting from eCitizen
Foundation on  the Patient Identity Service Project

At this weeks meeting we are closing the call for nominations for P3
Chair. This will also be the last meeting of the year.   So if we have
time, we will also discuss and develop the  Official PAC Update for
the P3 Privacy Framework Subgroup.

Agenda

1. Roll Call

2. Announcements

3.Dan Combs Presentation - Patient Identity Service Project

4. Review/Edit the PAC Update
- Post a draft of an update to the SG WG and action its completion.

  Dial-in information:
- Skype: +9900827043671716
- Room Code: 3671716
International Toll
- North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Austria +43 (0) 82040115470
Belgium +32 (0) 70357134
Canada +1 (201) 793-9022
France +33 (0) 826109071
Germany +49 01805009527
Ireland +353 (0) 818270968
Italy +39 848390177
Spain +34 (9) 02885791
Switzerland +41 (0) 848560397
United Kingdom +44 (0) 8454018081

Here is where you can find the P3WG wiki, our charter, deliverables
and work in progress.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Home