[WG-P3] P3 Agenda: Thursday, November 3rd, 2011

Mark Lizar mark.lizar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:39:32 EDT 2011

Hello, everyone!

The Privacy and Public Policy working group of the Kantara Initiative
will hold its next telecon this Thursday, November 3rd, 2011 (Friday
in Asia/Pacific)
08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 15:00 UT /16h  CET

At this weeks meeting we are announcing a week long nomination period
for P3 Co-Chairs, please bring all questions and enquiries to this
weeks meeting.

Agenda

1. Roll Call
2. Updates
- F2F - Joint Session on PAC
- IIW
- Other Events

3.PAC Milestones
- Funding PAC Effort

4. Nominations -
- It is that time of year again and we are looking for nominations for
the next Chair(s) of the P3 WG.

  Dial-in information:
- Skype: +9900827043671716
- Room Code: 3671716
International Toll
- North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Austria +43 (0) 82040115470
Belgium +32 (0) 70357134
Canada +1 (201) 793-9022
France +33 (0) 826109071
Germany +49 01805009527
Ireland +353 (0) 818270968
Italy +39 848390177
Spain +34 (9) 02885791
Switzerland +41 (0) 848560397
United Kingdom +44 (0) 8454018081

Here is where you can find the P3WG wiki, our charter, deliverables
and work in progress.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Home