[WG-P3] [SG-P3PF] For your consideration

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 08:24:33 EDT 2011

I believe they did but with a quick look from John Sabo (CA Inc and Chair of OASIS PMRM) he thought that the new tables in 29101 did not quite stack up.

CC: anna.slomovic at equifax.com; rainer at hoerbe.at; sg-p3pf at kantarainitiative.org; wg-p3 at kantarainitiative.org; staff at kantarainitiative.org