[WG-P3] [SG-P3PF] For your consideration

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Wed May 25 08:16:45 EDT 2011

I have had a quick look comparing this ISO doc against ISTPA and they
appear consistent, from what I understood, ISTPA and FIDIS both
provided input into this ISO effort.   Colin did you understand that
this was the case?

If so, it might be a good idea to invite some ISO/ISTPA/FIDIS
contributors to discuss in a P3 call.

- M