[WG-P3] For your consideration

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 06:20:43 EDT 2011

So to summarise the input from Anna, Jeff and Rainer as I understand it..

1) We continue with a (global) Principles based approach
2) We agree to adopting definitions from ISO 29100 A privacy Framework (also used in 29101 a privacy reference archictecure), though we have to be careful as these can't be publicly released at this stage
3) We leverage the architecture-to-principles mapping proposed in the latest 29101 drafts (still being worked on in the ad hoc) to help us contruct that part of our framework
4) We leverage the LoP and LoC concepts, but do not try to make any sort of direct binding of LoAs to LoPrivacy (yuk)
5) We aim towards an assurance metric.

I didn't get any response on my early wireframe on how the doc might look (remember that we have to give advice to Trust Framework deployers and also to Privacy Framework Assessors, so it is at least a two part doc).

Are we good to go then?

Cheers
Colin