[WG-P3] Here comes the very first wireframe of the Privacy Framework

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 17:15:08 EDT 2011

Folks

I've not had time to digest the vast amount of email thread and reference material contributed to this project.

And as I will keep on telling you, I'm not a privacy expert.

So, that makes me either the worst qualified, or the best qualified to sketch out this wireframe, depending on how you look at things..:-)

But I did have a spare hour or two on the train this afternoon...

Here it is.  Start feasting ..:-)

Cheers