[WG-P3] [LC-TF-SC] P3 Meeting Minutes 5 May 2011

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Sat May 14 16:58:44 EDT 2011

Hello Rainer—

It has been agreed that in order for the IAWG and P3 to move ahead with their breakout sessions on Tuesday, the GAF will be introduced during the Assurance & Certification Sync Session 1 on Monday with further detailed discussion to be had on the IAWG call Tuesday. I expect this to be a considerable topic throughout the week and thus touched on by several groups upon several occasions.

Whilst we've tried our best to schedule the F2F efficiently, some overlap is unavoidable. Understanding this, we're working with speakers to stagger presentations when possible to facilitate the magic of being in two places at one time ;).

Best.
—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       anna at kantarainitiative.org