[WG-P3] Summary of the Evolving Scope of P3: Immediate call for P3 Membership Action

Anna Slomovic/Equifax anna.slomovic at equifax.com
Thu May 12 13:54:42 EDT 2011

Louise,

Thanks for sending this along. It is, indeed, interesting. I do have a question, though. "Security v. privacy" is a standard formulation that seems to imply some kind of opposition or zero-sum game. Is this the intent? Does the proposal include a discussion of privacy-enhancing technologies designed to provide both security and privacy?

Thanks.

Anna

Anna Slomovic
Chief Privacy Officer