[WG-P3] Anna Slomovic's Follow up thread (RE: IAWG P3 Agendas going into Berlin)

Susan Landau susan.landau at privacyink.org
Sun May 8 14:50:06 EDT 2011

I think that Anna, Colin, Jeff are all saying the same thing, albeit in
slightly different ways.  I strongly concur with what is being
proposed.  However, as we allow models that address the principles at
different strengths, we will also want to keep strong sight of
usability.  Without it, we can develop an assessment standard, but a
completely unusable system (think P3P).  So this aspect is crucial.

Susan