[WG-P3] P3 Meeting Minutes 5 May 2011

Rainer Hörbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Sun May 8 12:08:41 EDT 2011

It is good to see a lot of overlap between the scope if TFMM and GAF. This amounts to having similar objectives and priorities. However, we need to coordinate this topic and the Berlin meeting would be a good place to start. There are 5 groups in 6 sessions where this topic would fit: TFMM, IAWG, LC-SC-TF, P3WG and Assurance & Certification WGs Convergence:

The TFMM kick-off meeting on the 16th 10:30-12:00 CEDT is not convenient for America.
The P3WG Tuesday 13:00-15:00 CEDT is in parallel with the LC-SC-TF
The IAWG Tuesday 13:00-15:00 CEDT would be OK if it would fit in the agenda, and a dial-in line could be assigned
The  Assurance & Certification WGs Convergence part 1 on Monday is in conflict with eGov-WG (which I would like to join
The  Assurance & Certification WGs Convergence part 2 on Wednesday would be fine, could get line B assigned, and I think it should be on the agenda.
See also: Conference schedule

Who would like to join this discussion? What are the preferences?

- Rainer

BTW: Thanks for providing useful minutes, Anna.