[WG-P3] Agenda Update: Re: Agenda P3 Telecon - 2011-05-04: NSTIC Updates & P3 Roadmap

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Wed May 4 11:59:35 EDT 2011

Thanks for letting us know Susan.  I have sent a note inviting Jay
Unger to also provide a brief update on the NSTIC WG and IIW
workshop.  In addition, Richard Wilsher will also be able to join the
call to provide an update on the IAWG - Generic/Privacy Assurance
Framework.

As time is limited tomorrow the call is aimed at exploring and
highlighting the synergies between complimentary efforts as we renew
our P3 focus and leadership. Using this call  to set the stage for the
F2F in Berlin and to discuss combining efforts and the selection of
the next P3 Co-Chair.

In this regard ,I have updated the agenda to include Richard and there
is also correction for the time UTC time.

Updated Agenda:

The Privacy and Public Policy working group of the Kantara Initiative
will hold its next telecom this Thursday (Friday in Asia/Pacific)
Thursday 08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 15:00 UTC/GMT / 16:00 London / 01:00 +1
day Japan / 05:00 + 1 day New Zealand
Skype: +9900827043671716 - Room Code: 3671716

1. ADMINISTRATIVE
•        Roll Call
     Agenda Confirmation
       P3 - Co Chair Nominations (Two week Nomination Period)
2. P3: Updates
     NSTIC Update: Susan Landau
     PF - Update: Call to Action
     Generic/Privacy Assurance Framework: Richard Wilsher (IAWG)
3. P3 Roadmap/Road Blocks: (next two weeks)
Liaise with IAWG: Generic Assurance Framework an Privacy Assurance
Framework
Kantara Trust Framework Summit Presentation
Face-to-face meeting in Berlin
Recruiting: Inviting participants (Privacy Community/Identity Community)
4. AOB