[WG-P3] P3 announcement

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 23:54:13 EDT 2011

+1!

From: racingsnake at fastmail.fm
To: stollman.j at gmail.com; wg-p3 at kantarainitiative.org
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 18:24:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [WG-P3] P3 announcement

Message body
	Jeff,

	I'm very sorry to hear you're stepping down, though I understand your reasons for needing to do so.

	I would just like to express my thanks for your sterling work for P3WG over the past few years; it was a great pleasure working with you and I can think of many occasions when P3 benefited greatly from your experience and your steadying hand!

	I hope you will be able to keep tracking the group's progress: thanks again for your contribution to its work.

	Yrs.,

	Robin