[WG-P3] P3 announcement

Robin Wilton racingsnake at fastmail.fm
Mon May 2 13:24:44 EDT 2011

Jeff,

I'm very sorry to hear you're stepping down, though I understand
your reasons for needing to do so.

I would just like to express my thanks for your sterling work for
P3WG over the past few years; it was a great pleasure working
with you and I can think of many occasions when P3 benefited
greatly from your experience and your steadying hand!

I hope you will be able to keep tracking the group's progress:
thanks again for your contribution to its work.

Yrs.,
Robin

On Mon, 02 May 2011 12:05 -0500, "j stollman"