[WG-P3] P3 announcement

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:05:46 EDT 2011

All,

It is with regret that I wish to tender my resignation as co-chairman of
P3.

Unfortunately, the schedule of my current work assignment directly conflicts
with P3's meeting times.  I have considered the possibility of trying to
change P3's schedule, but the times that work for me would alienate all of
our European members.

I have remained active and will continue to be active in reviewing the
various email threads our group has been generating.  And I will continue to
contribute as my schedule allows.

In the mean time, I encourage each of you to consider the opportunity to
nominate a successor at our forthcoming P3 telecon this Thursday.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve.

stollman.j at gmail.com