[WG-P3] P3 Meeting Notes Posted

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Mar 25 06:09:02 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Minutes are posted here!

Thanks,

Mark Lizar
P3 Secretary
AGENDA:

Quorum was not Met.

1.      Roll call

Voting:
Trent Adams
Gershon Janssen
Mark Lizar
Anna Slomovic

Non-Voting
John Bradley
Colin Wallis
Susan Landau
Tom Smedinghoff
Rich Furr

4.      Liaison and  Updates

We had a brief discussion about the privacy scope of various liaison
efforts including OASIS, ISO 2900 and the IAF discussed comparing
scope of the various efforts that liaise with P3.

The question was brought forward from the IAWG call  wether or not the
PF SG is duplicating the scope of the IAWG.  John indicated that this
is something the new LC Coordination group can look into.

5.      ITAC Presentation Update and Review

The current ITAC presentation is well received by the WG and we are
going to take this version as a starting point.  Joni to progress

6.    IAF-1800 Document

Topic of IAF-1800 document sent to the list raised a few questions for
the P3 group.

The first being a shared Health Care Use Case and where the effort may
exist.
The second, whether of not this is something that falls under the PF-SG
Action Item raised to put this on the PF agenda and send a post to
organizing committee that we are exploring this further and have
initial support for a Health Care Use Case.

7. AOB

Milestones and PF process questions were raised. We discussed

- Integrating principles in a  coherent order.
- GAPP analysis between the principles and IAF requirements

- Terms and Definitions Analysis
- Actively Drafting from June if resources available

Action Item :   Raise Health Care Use Case exploration to TF  co-
ordination committee.

Action Item :    Milestones for the PF