[WG-P3] Potential Framework for Relying Party/Data Recipient Guidelines

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Mar 16 04:03:54 EDT 2011

When in doubt . cross-post.  Here is a slash and replace of IAF-1400 to
convert it into IAF-1800.  I am interested in people's thoughts about the
first few pages - beyond that, I just left in language from IAF-1400 that
would be replaced.

Benjamin T. Wilson, JD CISSP
General Counsel and SVP Industry Relations
DigiCert, Inc.

 <http://www.digicert.com/> Visit DigiCert.com

Online:  <http://www.digicert.com/> www.DigiCert.com
Email:  <mailto:ben at digicert.com> ben at digicert.com
Toll Free: 1-800-896-7973 (US & Canada)
Direct: 1-801-701-9678
Fax: 1-866-842-0223 (Toll Free if calling from the US or Canada)

  _____

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original message. Thank You